CO Highway 392 to Close at US 85 This Weekend for Paving
Colorado Highway 392 will be closed at the intersection of US 85 from Friday, Dec. 2, at 8 p.m. to Monday, Dec. 5, at 5 a.m. The closure is necessary to repave the intersection.
According to CDOT, the project includes bridge construction and bridge deck repairs, and culvert cleaning. Detours will be established to direct traffic safely around the closure.
- Motorists traveling east on CO 392 will be directed south to County Road 66 or north to County Road 70.
- Westbound CO 392 will be closed at County Road 39. Business access will remain open.
- Motorists traveling north on US 85 wanting to go eastbound on CO 392 will be directed east on County Road 66 and north on County Road 39.
- Motorists traveling south on US 85 wanting to go eastbound on CO 392 will be directed east on County Road 70 and south on County Road 39.
- CO 392 westbound access from US 85 will be open. Through-traffic on US 85 will also be unaffected.
SEMA Construction is the prime contractor for the $14.8 million project.