Denver Botanic Gardens 2017 Summer Concert Series Schedule
The Denver Botanic Gardens Summer Concert Series is set and tickets are on sale now. I was pleased to see a few country acts in the lineup.
- Thursday, June 1 - TajMo: The Taj Mahal and Keb' Mo' Band - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, June 13 - Punch Brothers w/Gaby Moreno
- Wednesday, July 12 - Natalie Merchant: 3 Decades of Song - SOLD OUT
- Wednesday, July 19 - Mary Chapin Carpenter w/Sarah Jarosz
- Friday, July 21 - Buddy Guy w/Quinn Sullivan
- Friday, July 28 - The Mavericks w/The Last Bandoleros
- Tuesday, August 1 - Stephen Stills & Judy Collins w/Numa Edema - SOLD OUT
- Thursday, August 3 - Dwight Yoakam
- Monday, August 7 - Randy Newman
- Thursday, August 10 - Jose Gonzalez w/Darlingside
- Sunday, August 13 - Garrison Keillor's Prairie Home "Love and Comedy" Show
w/ Richard Dworsky, Heather Masse, and Fred Newman
- Monday, August 14 - Herbie Hancock - SOLD OUT
- Tuesday, August 15 - The Chick Corea Elektric Band and Béla Fleck & The Flecktones
- Sunday, August 27 - Lucero w/ special guest Paper Bird
- Wednesday, August 30 - Gipsy KingsAll shows start at 6:30 p.m.
Denver Botanic Gardens is at 1007 York Street in Denver.
Tickets range from $60 to $182 and are available at TicketFly.com.