Denver Mexican Restaurant Named One of the Best in Country
The state of Colorado has some amazing Mexican restaurants throughout the state. However, there is one in Denver that stands out throughout the country.
Thrillist has El Chingon on the list for a variety of reasons, including how they integrate well known (older) recipes with newer recipes that push the restaurant in a different direction.
What are some of the items on their menu that may interest you the most? How about trying out some of these at this great restaurant:
- Chuleta - Bone-in Berkshire pork chop, roasted squash ratatouille, and dressed greens
- Bisonte - Buffalo ribeye with oven roasted fingerling potatoes and arugula
- Pato - Seared maple leaf duck breast with cilantro white rice and duck fat mole
And they offer much more than that on their menu!
Do you like to top your meal off with a delicious dessert? How about some of these offerings from El Chingon:
- Abuelita chocolate mousse with fresh whip
- Chingon Churros-Raspberry Coulis
- Arroz Con Leche w/ sweetened milk and cinnamon
And those are just a sampling of what their dessert menu offers!
El Chingon is located at 4326 Tennyson Street in Denver. Their hours make it easy for everyone to enjoy a great meal:
TUESDAY - SUNDAY: 10:30am - CLOSE
HAPPY HOUR: 3pm - 6pm
BRUNCH SAT & SUN: 10:30am - 2pm