The Governor’s Art Show & Sale
- Exhibit admission is $5, and free for museum members.
- Loveland Museum & Gallery
- 503 N. Lincoln Ave, Loveland, 80537 United States
Opening May 12, the 27th annual Governor’s Art Show and Sale - the largest fine art show to exclusively feature Colorado artists - will bring together 56 of the state’s most-talented artists and two Legacy Artists, Sandy Scott and Jill Soukup, for a month long-exhibit at the Loveland Museum/Gallery.
The art show has established itself as one of the top two art shows in the state, and among the many reasons Loveland is at the heart of the arts in Colorado. Find the perfect new piece for your art collection, add a statement piece to your home décor, or select a special gift for friends or family – all while supporting Colorado’s finest artists.
The show will include:
● A preview gala for previous patrons and sponsors on May 11 (tickets are $75)
● Work by award-winning artists, including sculptor Jane DeDecker and 2017’s Best of Show winner, Scott Mattlin from Denver
● Beer and Wine Pairing events
● The Plein Air Festival and Auction June 2, held at locations across Loveland where visitors can view the artists in process, followed by an auction at The Rialto Theater
The Governor's Art Show is presented by Loveland and Thompson Valley Rotary Clubs and endorsed by the Governor of Colorado. Net proceeds will benefit Rotary-sponsored charitable projects and causes. One-third of net proceeds will go to the Thompson Education Foundation’s Homeless Assistance Fund and additional funds will go toward scholarships for local art students.
Exhibit admission is $5, and free for museum members. Learn more at governorsartshow.org.