Greeley Downtown Friday Fest 2016 Concert Line-Up announced
Greeley Downtown Friday Fest has announced their 2016 Season Line-up! The downtown Friday Fests feature live music, dancing, and a multitude of beverage choices from ten different bars and restaurants on 9th Street who participate in Greeley’s unique “Go-Cup” Vegas-style service.
The season kicks off Friday, May 6th with the “Mayplay Festival” hosted by Ely Corliss and Bandwagon Magazine. This night will feature six bands on two outdoor stages with multiple venues also featuring live music inside. Headliners at this event include; Slow Caves, Silver and Gold, The Burroughs, Hypnotic Vibes, Danielle Ate the Sandwich and more!
Costs for Friday Fest are covered entirely by the association of 9th Street bar and restaurants as well as sponsors. Weekly sponsorships with on-site crowd access are available. Contact Alison Hamling at (970) 356-6775.
Friday Fest 2016 Season Line-up:
- May 6th – Mayplay Festival
- May 13th - Movers and Shakers
- May 20th – Woodshed Red
- May 27th – Moses Jones
- June 3rd - Greeley Unexpected Kickoff w/ Judge Roughneck
- June 10th - Greeley Blues Jam Kickoff w/ Jason Ricci
- June 17th – Greeley Stampede Kickoff w/ TBA
- June 24th - Josh Hoyer & Soul Colossal
- July 1st - Kris Lager Band
- July 8th - Retro
- July 15th – My Blue Sky
- July 22 – TBA
- July 29th - Arts Picnic Kickoff w/ Funkinphino
- August 5th - Brothers of the Son
- August 12th – Chris Daniels
- August 19th - Blues Dogs
- August 26th - Groove Nation
- September 2nd - Block Party
- September 9th – Kizumba
- September 16th – My favorite Bands Festival
Visit greeleydowntown.com for more info about all downtown Greeley happenings!