House Fire in Fort Collins Breaks Out Sunday Morning
Improper disposal of hot ashes looks to be the cause of a Sunday morning (May 29, 2016) house fire that has left a family displaced. According to the Coloradoan, the fire that started in the garage and spread to the attic, broke out at around 7:30 a.m. Sunday morning, at the home on the 2700 block of William Neal Parkway. The family of 6 was able to get out with their two dogs, while firefighters went in and saved their two cats. No injuries have been reported and the fire was under control by 8:30 a.m.