How Many Fort Collins Landmarks Can You Spot in This Music Video?
Now, I don't know a lot about the hip hop artist Hopsin, but his video has over 4 million hits so... he must be a big deal. Here is what a do know: He is a Los Angeles-based rapper with a song called 'Fort Collins,' and some parts of it were clearly shot in Fort Collins.
Here to distract you from whatever you came to the internet for, see how many places you recognize in this video and compare it to my list below. It's like a scavenger hunt, but with a lot of expletives.
Also, on that note, I'll warn you now, there are a lot of expletives and colorful language and imagery here. [NSFW]
Here's what I found:
- Aggie Theatre
- 7-Eleven on Remington and Mulberry
- Oak Street Plaza/Ace Hardware
- Old Town Public Bathrooms
- Shell Gas Station on Harmony
- Guys from Wyoming Rolling Coal on College
- Fort Collins 'City Limit' Sign near HWY 287 and 392
- Poudre Valley Appliance
- The Alley by Big Al's
- 1STBANK ATM
- Montezuma Fuller Sign
Hey, I know that 7-Eleven! Did I miss anything?