Look Who’s Movin’ on Up to Mid-Days on 94.3 The X!
Hi, I'm Drew. If you're a night owl, you might already be familiar with me; if not, well, you're about to be!
That's right, I'm moving from the reclusive obscurity of the night shift into the bright light of mid-days, right here on 94.3 The X.
So here's who I am:
- I've lived in Colorado all my life; grew up in Aurora, moved to FoCo, loved it, and stayed. Because Colorado is awesome. Moving on...
- I absolutely love the music we play. Growing up, it was alternative bands like The Offspring, Green Day, and Nirvana who finally drew me away from the oldies and country music I was raised on. Needless to say, I never looked back. Speaking of which...
- 90's ALTERNATIVE IS MY JAM. The first thing I said when they offered me the midday gig was "Holy sh*t, I get to do the 90's @ Noon!" The word "excited" doesn't quite cover it. Seriously, it's gonna be epic.
- I'm an absolute nerd. You will occasionally hear me talking about video games, comic book movies and Doctor Who during my show. Accept it.
- I love meat loaf. It gets a bad wrap, but I think it's delicious.
I think that's a good start. My first show will be Monday, February 22nd, 10am to 3pm.
Who's ready to have some fun?