A dancer who lit her crotch on fire at a dance competition went viral this week, and we here at Townsquare Media had some pretty silly reactions to the video.

The dancer, who goes by Fire Gyal Flexi, tells TMZ that setting her crotch on fire was accidental. Instead, she planned to immediately smother the flames she ignited on her crotch using rubbing alcohol. Instead, she used way too much alcohol and became a living, breathing, twerking torch.

Flexi suffered first degree burns and lost layers of skin after her stunt, however, she won the dance competition and scored $500.

Watch the not safe for work video of her lighting her crotch on fire above, and see our reactions to it below!