Polar Pints 2016: 5 Fun Facts About Colorado’s Ska Brewing
Ska Brewing will be servin' up cold ones at Polar Pints Winter Brewfest 2016, and these music-inspired beers will definitely keep you cool and rockin' steady.
These guys reside way down south in Durango, but they'll be here in Loveland on December 3 for Polar Pints Winter Brewfest at the Budweiser Events Center.
Named after the music popularized in the '80s and '90s by bands like The Mighty Mighty Bosstones, No Doubt and Rancid (all bands we LOVE on 94.3 The X), we already know they have great taste.
They look like a hell of a good time, but we'll keep it short and sweet with five fun facts about Colorado's Ska Brewing:
1) Ska Brewing has been around since 1995, when its founders, Dave and Bill, say there weren't even old enough to buy beer -- so they made their own. They named their 'suds' after the music they loved listening to: ska.
2) Their brews have a lot of character(s).
3) In fact, their brand is comic themed. Just check out their website to meet the heroes (craft brewers) and villains (corporations). We dig the creativity.
4) Ska Brewing made the first Colorado beer with 'locals-only' ingredients.
5) Ska Brewing is witty and we're all about that.
Gotta try it? Get your tickets to Polar Pints Winter Brewfest NOW! A portion of ticket proceeds goes to Special Olympics Colorado.