The Denver Broncos Release Their Training Camp Schedule
Summers in Northern Colorado haven't been the same since the Denver Broncos packed up for good, left Greeley, and headed to their new training camp headquarters closer to their home in Denver. The practices are still free to watch, but it is most likely a longer drive to Englewood rather than the former training camp home at the University of Northern Colorado. Here is the schedule of events...
Nearly all the free training camp events are located at the Paul D. Bowlen Memorial Broncos Centre, 13655 Broncos Parkway in Englewood, except for the free Aug. 4 practice at Sports Authority Field at Mile High.
7/26 Thursday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
7/27 Friday 2:20-5 p.m.
7/28 Saturday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
7/29 Sunday 2:20-5 p.m.
7/30 Monday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
8/1 Wednesday 2:20-5 p.m.
8/2 Thursday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
8/3 Friday 2:20-5 p.m.
8/4 Saturday 3:30-6:05 p.m. at Sports Authority Field
8/6 Monday 2:20-5 p.m.
8/7 Tuesday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
8/8 Wednesday 8:50-11:00 a.m.
8/11 Saturday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
8/13 Monday 2:20-5 p.m.
8/14 Tuesday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
8/15 Wednesday 2:20-5 p.m.
8/16 Thursday 8:50-11:30 a.m.
8/17 Friday 8:50-11:00 a.m.
Here's more fan information about training camp events:--Admission: Practices are free and open to the public for viewing beginning on Thursday, July 26. Gates for public practices will open one hour before the session begins.
- Fan Parking: Parking at the Broncos' facility is located on the west side of the practice fields and is open on a first-come, first-serve basis. Because space is limited, please arrive early. The parking area is open one hour before the start of each practice.
- General Seating: There will be no bleachers at the Broncos' 2012 training camp, but fans will be able to view the practices from selected areas that will be marked clearly on site. Fans will primarily be seated along the west end of the practice fields. Admission to the Denver Broncos’ 2012 training camp will be provide access for disabled individual along ADA-parking accessible at the east side park lot entrance off Potomac street.
- Lawn Chairs: Lawn chairs will not be allowed at training camp.
- Bag Policy: Soft-sided bags no larger than 12 inches wide, tall and deep will be permitted at training camp.
- Cameras: Fans are welcome to use still cameras during camp, but video cameras will not be permitted. Only members of the media will be allowed to bring cameras with professional lenses and tripods to training camp. Any detachable lenses longer than the length of a credit card will not be permitted on camp premises.
- Autographs: Players will be designated by their position group to sign autographs for fans after each practice open to the public. All autographs will take place by the guest seating area located on the west end of the practice fields.
- Food and Beverages: Food concessions will not be sold during training camp, but non-alcoholic beverages will be available for purchase on site. Visitors can bring food and non-alcoholic beverage items in small individual quantities.
- Umbrellas: Umbrellas of any size will not be permitted inside the Broncos’ training facility. Please bring sufficient wet weather attire if necessary.
- Team Store: The Broncos’ team store will be temporarily relocated adjacent to the practice fields during training camp. This area will be clearly marked. An additional retail trailer will be located in the fan parking lot.