Top Donors for Marco Rubio’s 2016 Presidential Campaign
At the end of the day, politics is business - which means candidates are campaigning not only for votes, but money, on their race toward the White House.
According to OpenSecrets.org, these are some of the top contributors to Marco Rubio's campaign committee plus any super PACs or hybrid PACs working on his behalf, along with their contribution amount:
- Walt Disney Co - $2,002,200
- Florida Crystals - $371,740
- Southern Wine & Spirits - $250,000
- Houston Texans - $500,000
- Citadel LLC - $2,613,500
- Braman Motorcars - $6,000,400
- Besilu Stables - $2,500,000
This article in no way an official endorsement of the candidate by this radio station and radio station personalities.