Windsor’s Movies in the Park Series Starts June 9
If you're searching for ways to stay entertained this summer, the town of Windsor has just the solution. Beginning on June 9 and continuing through September 3, the Movies in the Park series offers a fun Friday activity for both families and friends. Movies in the Park are held at a different Windsor park on Fridays at 8:30 p.m., with the exception of the September 3 showing, which instead happens at 8 p.m. on a Sunday. So pack up your blankets and chairs, and get ready for a summer full of free films.
Here is the 2017 movie series schedule:
- June 9: “Moana,” (PG), Founders Green
- June 23: “The BFG,” (PG), Windsor Highlands
- July 7: “Storks,” (PG), Boardwalk Park
- July 21: “Finding Dory,” (PG), Chimney Park Pool
- August 4: “Grease,” (PG-13), Eastman Park
- Sunday, September 3: “Sing,” (PG), Eastman Park, Begins at 8 p.m.
Concessions are available for purchase at each movie showing. The July 7 movie coordinates with the Family Camp Out, which is $8 to participate, but the movie portion is still free. The July 21 “Dive-In” movie at Chimney Park Pool will require a $2.25 admission fee per person if you want to swim.