Check out these high quality cast iron chiminea’s available for sale. These will surely spruce up your backyard and outdoor living space. Not only do they provide sufficient heat for your friends and family but they also give your backyard a sophisticated look as well. Purchase a chiminea and start enjoying your new outdoor fireplace.
Cast Iron Chiminea Specs and Review
1. Black Cast Iron Chiminea by Bali Outdoors
- PVC Rain cover NOT INCLUDED
- With round wire mesh screening design enables all direction visibility fire at chiminea
- Chiminea ideal for use with firewood and artificial logs
- Sliding door and ash tray enables users to add fuel or remove ash with ease
- Chiminea firepit features heavy-duty cast iron construction
Here is a sleek chiminea made by Bali Outdoors that features a round wire mesh screen. This design gives you the ability to see the fire from all directions. This fireplace can be used with both real wood and artificial logs. This chiminea comes with a sliding door and ash tray making it easy for cleanup. This heavy duty cast iron construction will last a lifetime.
2. Antique Bronze Cast Iron Chiminea by Better Home & Gardens
This heavy duty chiminea features a 360-Degree view of the fire and has an antique bronze finish. Also it includes a poker to easily adjust the logs without hurting yourself. Use the nylon cover to keep your fireplace looking new and protect it from the environment. Dimensions of this chiminea are 22.8Lx22.8Wx45.7H.
3. Aztec Allure Cast Iron Pizza Oven Chiminea by Deeco
- Assembly required; No tools needed.
- Conveniently packaged in one crate; flue inside the body.
- Durable cast iron construction. Hinged spark guard screen door.
- Fiberglass lining to lock in heat on top oven section. Stainless Steel grate for easy grilling
- Removalbe rain lid.Cook pizza's up to 14 inches. Dimensions: 16"L x 18.5"W x 44"H.
This chiminea is built with durable cast iron and features a hinged spark guard screen door. It also doubles as an oven so you can make pizza for your friends and family. With a fiberglass lining to help keep in heat for the oven. There is some assembly required however you wont need any tools. We highly recommend this fireplace because of the added oven.
4. The Venetian Grill & Oven Chiminea CAST Iron
With a heavy cast iron construction this chiminea is great for outdoor commercial settings. It features a wide fire box that can burn logs up to 20″. Included with this fireplace is a grilling insert so you can cook up whatever your heart desires. It’s easy to clean and burns wood efficiently with its efficient drafting technology.
It comes with a rain lid and a lifetime warranty. It is a little bit more expensive compared to the other chiminea’s we have reviewed. But, you can tell this one is durable and will last a very long time.
- FREE DECK PROTECTOR*** - 18"x36" ($59.95 Value)
- HEAVY CAST IRON - Great for commercial settings such as campgrounds, skating rinks, and restaurants.
- EFFICIENT DRAFTING - Easy to light, easy to clean, and burns with little or no smoke.
- INCLUDED - Mouth Screen, Rain Lid, Grilling Insert, Spark Arrestor, Carry Handles, Wood Tool.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY - Your Lifetime.
5. Antique Bronze Butterfly Chiminea by Oakland Living
With its fade and crack resistant powder coat finish this chiminea will last a lifetime. Comes with either stainless steel or brass hardware and requires some assembly. This chiminea will look good in any outdoor setting with its antique bronze finish.
- Durable Cast Iron Construction
- Hardened Powder Coat Finish in Antique Bronze for Years of Beauty
- Easy to Follow Assembly Instructions and Product Care Information
- Stainless Steel, galvanized or Brass Assembly Hardware
- Fade, Chip and Crack Resistant
6. Deckmate Sonora Outdoor Chiminea Fireplace by Kay Home
- For burning wood and artificial logs
- Designer embossed cast iron construction and high temperature paint finish
- Full 360 degree view of fire with fine wire mesh spark screen
- Large sliding door for adding fuel and an ash catcher for easy cleanup
- Log grate and fire tool included
Featuring a fine wire mesh all around for a full 360 view of your fire. This fireplace can burn regular wood and or artificial logs. With a cast iron construction its coated with high temperature paint to withstand the hottest fires. It also has a sliding door making it easy to add more wood. Cleanup is also easy with its built in ash catcher.
This cast iron chiminea would look amazing on your patio and provide you with warm nights. Log grate and fire poker are also included so you wont need to buy anything else.
7. Charcoal Cast Iron Casita Wood Burning Chiminea by The Blue Rooster
Featuring a large fire box that can fit full size logs up to 20 inches. Due to its draft system this fireplace can burn wood efficiently with little to no smoke. The charcoal finish gives this cast iron a stunning look.
It also doubles as an oven letting you cook pizzas and more due to its high heat output. The Blue Rooster also comes with a lifetime warranty giving you piece of mind when purchasing. This outdoor fireplace will bring you a lifetime of warmth.
Cast Iron Chiminea Maintenance and Care Info
Because these are cast iron and not clay chimineas, they should last an extremely long time. However, be sure to check if your fireplace was coated with some sort of powder coating or fireplace paint. This will help prevent against rust from the outdoors.
Be sure to regularly clean out the ashes an a regular basis to allow proper air flow. When you don’t you will be suffocating your fire by preventing oxygen from entering. If your chiminea doubles as an oven, be sure to regular clean it out as well.
Cast aluminum is another strong building material for these fireplaces, its lighter weight but doesn’t feel as sturdy. It’s a cheaper option for those looking to save money, and since its lighter it should be cheaper to ship.